It’s been a while, but we’re happy to say that there’s a new update for Goliath today! The big addition is that the entire game has been localized into German so our friends in Deutschland can enjoy the game in their native language. In addition, this update includes several bug fixes and improvements, including:
- The achievement to kill 50 enemies with a Crystal Goliath’s lightning storm attack has been fixed and now works properly.
- The rewards notices after quests now display on screen longer.
- The Molotov cocktail interface glitch has been fixed.
- The incorrect description text for the Electric Power Sledge has been fixed.
- The incorrect weapon plans order in the Weapon Constructor has been fixed.
- Various translation errors have been corrected.
- New feature: Olive can now repair multiple Goliaths for you in a single dialogue.
That’s it for now. We are hard at work on the multiplayer addition to the game and we hope to have an update for you on that feature soon!